All images are in a limited edition of 5 with a certificate of authenticity and signed by the artist.
Materials, Sizes & Pricing
I only sell my work on metal prints. Frankly, I wouldn't consider any other medium for my home. Images on metal feature stunning museum-quality detail and a full, vibrant range of colors. My prints are meticulously produced by the premier company in the industry utilizing the highest standards and materials available.
Metal Print Details
• My metal prints feature dyes infused directly into specially coated aluminum sheets. Image stability of metal prints is 2 to 4 times that of traditional silver-based photo papers.
• My metal prints arrive with mounting hardware already installed on the back of the print. You just pop a nail into your wall and hang it up!
• My metal prints are securely boxed for safe shipment. Larger prints will be crated for their protection.
• My metal prints do not have a traditional 'frame.' Since the mounting hardware is 1/2" to 3/4" deep (depending on the size of the print, the image will seem to 'float' off the wall when hung. Most people prefer this clean, modern look. However, a variety of other mounting options are available at an additional cost. These include:
• Stainless Steel Mounting Posts Stainless Steel Posts come in a set of four pieces, one for each corner, and are available in small (5/8") and large (1") sizes. Optional 1/4" or 1/2" Acrylic can also be secured with the Stainless Posts to the face of the metal print.
• Exhibit Mounts Metal prints are mounted on 2mm black Styrene and finished with a black Metal Inset Frame.
• Flush Mount Metal Frames Flush Mount Frames are metal frames available in a range of stunning color choices. These frames are 1-1/4" deep (1-5/16" including the metal print).
• Inset Metal Frame Inset metal print frames are similar to my flush-mounted frames, but they are recessed further inside the metal print.
• If you plan to hang your print outdoors, I have a premium-priced upgraded weather-resistant version available.
So you are thinking of buying one of my prints? Well, first of all let me thank you for considering my work for your home or business. I consider it an honor that you would choose one of my images. When I first started selling my prints on my website, I used a traditional "click & buy" screen where you just picked out the image you liked, the size you wanted and clicked the 'buy button. Unfortunately, those systems offered limited 'cookie-cutter' options and didn't allow my customers the flexibility to get exactly what they wanted. I'm I perfectionist.../ like things to be exactly a particular way, so I totally understood that my customers had the same standards.